Follow these simple instructions to send in your saws and other items for repair. If at any time you are in doubt or have a question regarding shipping or repair submission, please call us.
Our customer service line is available 24/7 and toll-free at (877) 643-9300.
Step 1: Download the PDF Form
Fill out the form and include it with your package.
Step 2: Package the Item
Package your item safely and securely.
Step 3: Ship Your Repair
Ship your repair with the attached form to: The Cast Cutter Repair Center 2735 Terwood Road Willow Grove, PA 19090
1. Use a Sturdy Container Use a sturdy cardboard carton that easily accommodates the saw to be repaired without cramping or causing pressure against the container’s inner wall. The saw can poke through the inner wall if it is allowed to move about inside the box. Saws have been lost in transit due to poor-quality containers or packing.
2. Use Packaging Fillers Use a packing bubble wrap or packing peanuts (foam pieces) to cushion the saw and prevent free movement in the box. If you do not have any of these, materials often found in medical facilities, such as rolled up “chux” and table paper, can be used too.
3. Include the Form Before closing the box for shipping, be sure to include your “Form for Repair Submission,” which you printed out from our website. Place it in a conspicuous spot within the shipping container. This form provides us with the owner’s information and the contact details of the person concerned for the repair of the saw in your practice.
4. Seal and Secure Seal your shipping container securely! Use packing tape designed to withstand the tumult of shipping. Ordinary tape or medical bandage tape will NOT guarantee your shipment won’t open in transit. Be sure to apply the tape uniformly, and secure the contents for the entire trip.
5. Utilize a Reputable Shipper Utilize a reputable shipper with package tracking capabilities. Aside from the US Postal Service’s Priority Mail, we recommend UPS (United Parcel Service) and FedEx (Federal Express), both of which are excellent freight forwarders with proven reliability.
We do NOT recommend the US Postal Service’s regular mail as there is no tracking available for packages, which may become lost.